5 Sept 2010

Season 18 Delay and Horror marathon night.

season18badge

 

 

It is with regret and some disappointment I have to report the season 18 marathon won’t be going ahead for a little while. My original plan was to introduce some new writers into the fold and have a grander scale of things. Unfortunately the writers I approached (and indeed approached me) never got back to me one way or another, and with University on the horizon for me, I’m going to need a little time to complete it on my own. If anyone reading this would be interested in helping out though, most of the episodes are still up for grabs.

 

 

horror badge

 

However I will be running a horror marathon on Halloween night. This one will follow a slightly different format as it will be one review per hour for the duration of the evening. This one however requires a bit of audience participation as I want requests for the scariest episodes of Doctor Who to tackle, so without further ado, get typing!

No comments: